Monday, March 14, 2011

Mojo Monday 182 Sketch Challenge

Good evening! Well it's Monday and that means the DT at Mojo Monday have another sketch challenge for us!! The  super talented Julee Tilman has provided this week's sketch:

Already, there are so many amazing entries for this sketch! Last week's sketch really got me thinking about how I could use my stash of stamps and DP that had been basically negelected for so long!! This card , once again, uses a stamp I bought at a local craft store but it has not seen ink since I got it!!! The DP was actually intended for a scrappage but now that I've actually cut it **GASP**** , it looks much better as a card layer!!
Here's my card:                                                          


The DP for both layers is the same, just reversed. The background is actually textured and distressed , it just doesn't show that well in this pic. I used my circle sissors for the stamp circle and mat as none of my punches were big enough. I originally had intended this to be a A5 card but when I had the circles cut , they were too large , so now it's a 51/4 X 51/4 card.

Anyways.... there's my card ! Head on over to Mojo Monday and check out all those other great entries !!!

Until next time.... happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment