Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Still scrappin'....

Good morning ! As I 've said before,  this has really been one busy summer for our family .... we had lots of relatives visiting, and not much time in my craftroom. It's was great to have them here but it was very difficult to say goodbye.  We are going out of town to do some visiting, ourselves , but before I go I 've got a few things to post. I  managed to get a few more layouts completed ,  here they are......



I love this new of paperline  from Amercian Crafts called Margarita. The colors are so vibrant and fun... just perfect for carefree summer layouts! Those fun little chipboard accents were a dollerstore find!!! Those teeny little fish, the sun and the bucket are from a very old Amercian Crafts stash !!! I can't beleive I let these cute plastic shapes sit unused for sooooo long!!!!


I love this photo of my kids and I wanted it to be the focal point of my layout so I had it printed in a 8X12 size... I added a bracket dp and a few embellishments- the journalling will be added later.


This a hybrid page ... the 8X11 layout was done with my digital scrapbooking software program ( My Digital Studio) but I  wanted to add a few more things to make it a bit more interesting. So I adhered it to a Basic Black 12X12 cardstock and attached a few randomly palced buttons and a journalling bracket ( right side), a paper ribbon  and a cute little chipboard owl to finish it all off.

Thanks for stopping by....have a great day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment