Friday, November 4, 2011

A few scrapbook layouts.

Good evening! As I looked around my craft room,I realized what a messy scrapper I am! Snips of paper are covering just about every surface on my desk , not to mention the ribbon, sicssors, etc! * groan* But the mess was worth it, cause I finished not one , not two but three complete layouts and have another few  started! Yippee!! ( big smiles)  . It's time I started to use  my  stash of DP , and not just for cards! At heart I am still a true scrapbooker, so I needed to make time to actually work on some pages. As a matter of fact , one of these pages was started over a year ago ( can you believe that???) and now it's done!


I started off with just a snowflake DP on the striped DP.... it just didn't do anything for me Kinda bor-ing!!!.I trimmed the DP and added an inner circle to the center of the snowflake. A few stamped snowflakes and random words stamped and the title ( cut on Cricut) and now I really like this page!Finally, I outlined the title words with white gel pen to make it stand out , as well as around the edges of the page background.








No comments:

Post a Comment