Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year !! I'm back after a longer break than I intended! Things got a little crazy around here in December ( I visited family in Edmonton ) and before I knew it , Christmas was here!!! My computer decided to crash three dyas before Christmas and I lost all my program files!!! I was so upset but there's not much I can do about it , so  now I'm using hubby's laptop until mine is fixed. I will have to reinstall my programs and I won't be able to recover a bunch of files , so for now  my projects will be posted withoout any editing :(
But... I did get a chance to play with some of my new goodies from Stampin' Up!  I still don't have my cardmaking mojo back so I kept these cards simple.



I love the new Edgelits dies from the new Stampin' Up! mini.... what a fun way to jazz up a simple card! There is even these awesome little border embossing folders that give that extra touch, oh, I just love 'em so much already!!!This card is a little bit of old , well, actually a lot of old ! and  a little bit of new! I have lots of gorgeous ribbon and dsp that I just have to use!!! So I paired them with a sentiment from the upcoming Sale- A- Bration  called Outlined Occasions.



 
Another quick and easy card , using the Edgelits die and coordinating embossing folder. The card base is Pear Pizzaz which is so beautiful with Rich Razzleberry, and the flower is  from the new mini's  Mixed Bunch stamp set.  The birthday greeting and the fancy background stamp are another SAB set , Elementary Elegance.
Anyhoo.... those are my cards  . Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time..... happy crafting!

Candy


1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards, Candy! I had the same thing happen to my computer right before Xmas! And I'm still using my hubby's laptop, and I am really more geared to a desktop with a monitor that I can see!! Good luck with fixing your computer.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete