Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mojo Monday 226: Round or Square birthday card

Hello! I haven't played along with Mojo Monday in awhile... I always have big plans to and then before I know it the deadline has crept up on me and I still have no Mojo card!!! I still enjoy looking at  the fab weekly entries, there's such  an amazing amount of talented  papercrafters out there!!!!
Today is only Tuesday and I actually have my Mojo card ready!!! Woot-Woot!!!

Here's the skectch we have to play with.......


 Ohhhh, I just love round or square sketches!!!! I know I'll have to make another Mojo card, but here's my first one......



I love making round cards and the scallop die from Stampin' Up! makes the perfect sized card! They fit neatly inside a standard A4 envelope. I searched through my scraps bin and found this paper from DCWV.  There's a teeny bit of yellow in the pattern which is hard to tell from the pic, which I used as my coordinating cardstock color on the side. I pulled out my Really Rust inkpad for the greeting and the large flower and Crushed Curry for the small flowers. I love my new stamps from Verve!!! I used Hope Blooms for the flowers and the sentiment. The sentiment is on Verve's vintage label die ( with  coordinating oval frame outline stamp).
Now that I've made my round card ( and posted it too!), I think I'll go and play with the square sketch!
Thanks for stopping by today.... have a happy crafting day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment