Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A birthday card for my friend!

Good morning ! April is a crazy month for me, both of my girls have birthdays in the beginning ,there's spring break for school, Easter and this year I spent a week with my eldest daughter ( and a group from our school) travelling parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and a whirlwind one day visit to London! It was the trip of a lifetime and I can't wait to go back!!!
However... now I'm home and looking at my craft room and thinking where do I start???  The first visit some of my fave blogs - ooooh, I've missed so much!!! Then , I had to dust off my inks and actually make something! I'm a bit late in getting this card made for my friend's birthday , but better than never, right?????

This card has very little stamping on it , as a  matter of fact, I only inked the inside! The rest was made with some of my new goodies I got!


The papers are from Fancy Pants line "Summer's End". It's a 6X6 pad, perfect for cardmaking.The flowers are from Michaels' Recollection line and the bling was a doller store find! The sentiment is a combo of chipboard and stickers, matted on a Spellbinders Eighteen Labels ( the largest size). I hand stitched the cardmat and mounted the whole thing on a 5.75 X 5.75 inch cardbase in cream. Really, a very easy-peasy card. The inside ( sorry I forgot to take a pic!!!) has a inked label to matched the outside in SU's Calypso Coral and then stamped with a Gina K sentiment,

Whew... it feels good to get all inky again!!! Hopefully I can get some more crafting done again soon!( fingers crossed!!)
Thanks for stopping by.... have a great crafty day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment