Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Banner and Cooking With Cricut #104

Hello crafty friends! As we sadly say goodbye to the warm lazy days of summer , our thoughts turn to fall and crisp days and bursts of fall colors. I love the many colors of fall... it's my favorite season ( for that part, anyway!!!) and I especially love fall decor! This year while spending quality time perusing Pinterest ( OMG, how addicting is that site!!!!) I found some beatiful boards dedicated to all things fall. That inspired me to do a little fall crafting of my own. Of course, my Cricut ic my go-to tool for papercrafting and the CTMH cartridges , Artiste and Art Philosophy spend most of their time in use!!! I used the Art Philosophy for ths banner.....


 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the banner shapes ( basic, triangle, rounded) cut at 6" from chipboard and then out of brown cardstock. I then used some autumn papers from a paperpad for the banner mats and the leaves and rosettes ( cut from the Artiste file at 8.5 ". The letters are glitter paper as are the flourishes. I'm not hapy with the ribbon , but it will have to do until I get to town next week!!
 
I'm entering this over at Cooking With Cricut for their Texture challenge .
 
Thanks for stopping by blog today! Have a great day!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Candy this is absolutely gorgeous. What a great Home Decor project for the Fall. Thanks for playing at CWC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just lovely! I really must try a banner - yours is inspiring. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete