Sunday, September 16, 2012

A quick and easy card - cased from CTMH

Good evening ! I love, loooove making anything from paper - cards, scrappages, decor, you name it ,but there are some aspects of papercrafting that I could do without while I'm snipping and inking away! Corner rounding is one of them- I don't mind a few corners but when you have a bunch of one inch squares that need to be rounded....ugh!, not really all that exciting!!!Whaddya know!...Cricut has solved that problem for me!!!! I  have been playing around with my CTMH cartridges Art Philosophy and Artiste since I got them and I must say , they are the best, by far!!!! Each cartridge has hundreds of images.... really , your imagination is the limit! Unless you're me, in which I've decided to case my card!!! LOL
I love the clean and simple card on page 27 of CTMH's current catalogue , so I wanted to make my own version. I used the< shape 11> feature @1" from the Art Philosophy cart and cut a whole bunch of these out ! No corner rounder needed here! Yay!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Easy-peasy, yeah, I could get used to that!! The most difficult part of this project was selecting papers!! I used a Verve stamp and die for the sentiment and some SU! dp for petals ( they kinda reminded me of flowers).
So there's my easy Case-d card ... hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by blog today .... have a great evening!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment