Monday, September 10, 2012

Masculine Bday card - Mojo Monday 258

Happy Monday!! Well, the kids are officially settled into their school routine and I have some time to spend crafting!! Yay! I need to make a few masculine cards as most of the ones I already have on hand are full of glitter , ribbons and other pretty girly things! Close To My Heart has a set that I love called Cruisin' ( it comes with a kit called Cruisin' Workshop that was in the last catalogue). I love the vintage car and road signs in this set and the paper that comes with it is awesome!!

I used the sketch at Mojo Monday for my inspiration....


 
 
 
 
 
 
I stamped the car and then cut it out to make it pop off the circle mat , which I also did for the  two road signs. All cardstock and ink are from CTMH, the brads are so old that I haven't a clue as to where I bought them!!!!
 
 
I used more of the stamps from Cruisin' to decorate the inside . The greeting is from Stampin' Up!'s Happiest Birthday Wishes.
 
So that's my Mojo card .... thanks for stopping by and checking my blog out!!!
Have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment