Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tiddly Inks digi stamping and Mojo Monday 276

Hello crafty friends!
 I've been having blogger issues lately - I couldn't upload any pics from computer to my blog!!! UGH!!! I think I have the problem is solved ( many frustrating hours later!!!!!)  While I missed the deadline on some of my fav challenge blogs , I still have time to play along with this week's Mojo Monday. Here's this week sketch by the talented Carole Burrage




 I used a Tiddly Inks digi image for my card......



 
 
 
 I think this image is called Hang In There , but I'm not 100% sure!!!
I used the following Copics markers for her:
B45 B95 B21 - Jeans
CTMH Creme Brulee dark/light alcohol ink markers - hair
E33 E23 E 17 - tree branch
CTMH Sweet Leaf - leaves
BV 000 BV02 BV11 BV08- Tshirt
E000 E21- skin
 
The outside sentiment is from Verve's Celebrating You set

 
 
The inside greeting is from Gina K Stamps called Friends inked in SU's Rich Razzleberry. The cardstock is from Stampin" Up! ( Rich Razzleberry , Soft Suede and Crumb Cake). The large border punch is from EK Success. The patterned ppers are from a Basic Grey  6X6 pad called What's UP.
I love these paper pads - very little paper wasteage!!!!Plus I can get a whole bunch of different styles super cheap! I get most of my papers at Two Peas In A Bucket. Love that place!!!!
 
Anyway... that's my Mojo  card! Thanks for stopping by!
 

 
 
 
 

1 comment: