Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simple birthday card

Hi! I have a quick card to share today. I just made it .... no challenges, no reason , just because! Sometimes it's nice just to make something, isn't it??

 
This was made using mainly scraps leftover from a previous project. I was about to sort the papers ,but then I found this tag ( it actually has a snowman stamped on the other side!!) and just started creating. The card is cut out from Art Philosophy .... the inside didn't have the scallops so I used a small circle punch to get the same edge as the outside. Lots of stuff from my stash used here.... the ribbon, button,cardstock... yup, it's all geeting good use here!!!
 

 
 
Here's the inside, with a Fiskars birthday greeting stamped inside.More scraps of paper for the banner and a Soft Suede square for the greeting mat. Super easy.... just what I need right now!!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today.... have a great day!

1 comment: