Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birthday card and Gift bag

Hi all! I'm back! My internet connection was seriuosly messed up these past few weeks because of all the stormy weather we've been having!!! Ah, but now the sun is shining and my internet is glitch -free ( for now!!) and I can start sharing some projects again!!! Yup, life is good!!!

Recently, we celebrated a friend's bday - I had some jewelery for her so I wanted so pretty packaging for it. I pulled out some pretty papers and my Cricut and started.... here's what I made:


 
Aren\t these so pretty and girly??? I love the papers in the Recollections " Today Tomorrow Forever" collection. I hardly ever use an entire paper pad up, but this one is disappearing quickly!
 
 
This set has so many fab patterns .... definitely money well spent!!
 
 

 
I used my Cricut to create the label for the cardfront and stamped a Verve greeting with CTMH's Juniper ink, which happens to be a perfect match for the polka dot paper ... I love it when that happens!!! The flower is from Wild Orchard crafts and the ribbon was purchased at a local craft store.
 



 
Here's the lil' gift bag ( cut  with Artiste cart) - it's the perfect size for small jewelery, giftcards or even a yummy treat. I added a  rolled flower ( made with Art Philosophy) I sponged the tisuue paper in CTMH Sorbet ink and stamped 'celebrate" all over and then ran it through a hand held embosser .... trust me , it's so cute!!! The flourish behind the flower is a die from Memory Box and the polka dot ribbon is old SU! stuff.
 
This was a quick project , and now that my mojo is back , I'm off to create!!!
Thanks for stopping by today.... enjoy the rest of your day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment