Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A cardinal Christmas

Good morning! I hope I'm not too late getting my card posted for Jingle Belles's Not A Creature was Stirring  challenge!!  There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day to get everything finished!!! Here's my card using Close To My Heart's stamp set To You and Yourswhich features a beatiful cardinal image.



I used my Silhouette to cut the step card base ( sooo easy this way!!!) and then I used a glitter sketch pen in my Silhouette to draw the Merry Christmas which I then cut out with a black mat. I colored the cardinal with  my Copic markers and then handcut it out so that it would amd out against the mat ( also created on my Silhouette). The ribbon and button are from SU! and the papers are  a Recollection Christmas 12x 12 paper pad I got last year at Michaels.The bling/pearl are from an unknown sources and the white cardstock is from CTMH.

I hopeI made the deadline for the JB challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today ... have a great day!!





3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cardinal! I love what you've done on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, that image just too lovely and you've made it into a beautfiul holiday card, i especially love that amazing stepped design! thanks for joining our “creature feature” fun at JINGLE BELLES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a cardinal ... such a pretty holiday card ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete