Monday, October 28, 2013

Cricut / CTMH Artbooking CAS birthday wishes card

Hello bloggers!!!  I don't know about you but I've spent most of October focusing on Halloween crafts - there's soooo much inspiration out there and I just had to try a few things I found on Pinterest. Sadly, my other crafty supplies have been neglected.... but now that Halloween is about to be wrapped up for another year , I can now turn my attention to other projects. I really need to build up my birthday card stash- I can never seem to find the right one when I need it. So I pulled out my Cricut and Artbooking cartridge for a quick and simple gender neutral card.


 Here it is......

 
The card base is a Doodlebug Design  shaped card with matching envelope and I simply added a fun polka dot paper banner and a bit of twine. The presents were cut out from the Artbooking cartridge ( I think at 3") and I filled in behind each present with scraps of cardstock. I stamp from CTMH's Joyful Birthday Occasions and this card is done!!! So easy peasy --- really, I could make a whole bunch of these ( in a variety of colors, of course) in no time at all!!!
 
Well, that's my card for today- hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by my blog today---- have a great rest of your day!!!
 
 
Candy
 

1 comment:

  1. Artbooking CAS birthday wishes card is very beautiful. Can I see the card from the inside as well? Actually I want to host a DIY party for my son and would like to create such pretty invitation card. In fact I have booked one of the best Los Angeles event venues but will be working on the décor too on my own. It would be a perfect Pinterest inspired party.

    ReplyDelete