Saturday, January 16, 2010


I have my first Stamp class of the new year ,and I finally get to demo the new unmounted stamps from Stampin'Up!. I thought I'd keep the cards quick and simple.
 I love the new Sweet Pea felt accents , they add such a cute touch to any card.The sentiment on this card is a Sale-A-Bration set ( Whimsical Words).

The new Designer Series paper in the Occasions mini is awesome! It has shimmer on one side and i like that it's not too Valentine-y ( is that a word??). I had to use my Cricut to make the mini envelope as I don't have the SU! die , yet! The satin ribbon is my favorite ribbon from SU! so far! I will have to get all the colors !

I bought this stamp set a while ago, and am finally using it!Taken With Teal is my favorite SU! color , so I was thrilled that it coordinated with the new DSP in the mini.
I like the dies from SU!, they are so versatile. This is the square scallop die and it adds a little bit extra to an otherwise very plain card. The image is not stamped very well, so I'm gonna remove it and do it over before my stamp group. I also have to shade in the meter ( oops, forgot to do that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment