Saturday, August 25, 2012

Spooky treats with CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Hello! I recieved my new cartridge from CTMH, called Artiste and I have to tell you I LOVE it!!! It has 700 images on it (WOW!) and it coordinates with selected stamp sets in the new CTMH catalogue.  I've already made several projects with it , but  first I'd like to share this gable box Halloween treats container.


 
I used the < fit to page> feature to get the biggest size for this box which is about 4X 4.5 " .The paper is retired Stampin' Up!. The "Spooky" word is cut from the new Artiste cartridge. The frame was stamped with CTMH's new set called Perfect Fit-Frames which coordinates with the Art Philosophy cart and was cut at 2.25" . I used CTMH ink, Sunset for the frame. A bit of baker's twine and this box is finnished! So simple , you could easliy make a whole bunch of these for classroom treats. I love the size of this box because you can use it for a small gift , treats, whatever you can think of!! I have dies that are great but I'm limited to one size only.... so I'm super happy to own this awesome cartridge!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great rest of your day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment