Friday, August 31, 2012

Jingle Belles : Holiday B-I-N-G-O

Hi , I'm back to share my Jingle Belles card with you. Stef and Lauren ( click here for this week's challenge) are back with another fun challenge for us .... Holiday Bingo.  We have a cards full of options to inspire and challenge us!! Here's the "bingo" card ...



 
 
 
 
I choose to use the bottom row for my JB card.........
 
 
 
 
I heat embossed a tree ( Michaels stamp) in Olive ( CTMH ), but it looks more gold in this pic (ugh!!!). The greeting( Flourishes stamp) on the front was also heat embossed in Early Espresso craft ink and clear detail embossing powder. The ribbon is actually a dark brown , but it too looks different!! Trust me, this card looks so much better in person!!! The papers are from Memory Box inc. mini pad called Tinsel. I love the vintage look to these papers.
 
So that's my JB card for this fortnights challenge. Thanks for looking and your kind comments are always appreciated :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What an elegant holiday tree ... so glad you joined our BINGO fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, from where i'm sitting, this is one amazingly lovely and totally elegant holiday card; not to mention a ♥BRILLIANT♥ take on our bingo game! but i am fully prepared to believe that it is EVEN COOLER in real life!!! love this miss candy, as usual you've done tremendously well!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete