Friday, August 31, 2012

Bugaboo digi card--- a java card

Hi! I love to color , and every now and then I may actually make something with the images I color!! LOL!! Bugaboo has a great selection of quirky images like the one I used for this card ...




 
I'm not a coffee drinker (yup, can't stand the taste of the stuff!!!) but I loved this image! Since I know lots of java junkies, I knew I could put ths to good use!!
The image is a Bugaboo image and the coffee rings and sentiment are from Verve's  Better With You set. The dp is from my stash and the cardbase is Stampin' Up's River Rock.
 
Anyhoo....... I had a lot of fun coloring this gal! Go check out Bugaboo digi stamps for lots of great images ( there really is sometghing there for everyone!!) and have fun!!!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today..... your kind comments are always appreciated!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment