Saturday, August 11, 2012

Scarppin' Saturday --- more vacation layouts!

Happy Saturday! I've been so busy creating cards that I've neglected my huge pile of photos, namely the ones that I plan scrap from my trip . I need to get these done, cause I got another trip next month ( to NYC!!!). For this layout I used a sketch form PageMaps  ( jan 2012 sketch). I like that it uses a bunch of pics for just one 12X12 layout.




This sketch has so many fun elements to it .... I can really dig into my stash and use up some of my supplies ( so I can buy more  hee!hee!!)



 



I used mainly Stampin' Up! products for this page. The tickets and ribbons as well as the journalling block are from a line called Attic Boutique ( 2011 catalogue) . I've had these since last year but really haven't been able to find a use for them. Of course, that is until now! I still have lots left in the package! The flags were made using scraps of paper I had  lying around, ready tossed in the bin!Same with the photo mats . The flowers are from Verve ( gift with purchase) and I got the twine on a visit to one of my fav scrapbook stores in Edmonton ( The Urban Scrapbook --- oh, how I miss that place!!). The background is also from my retired SU! dp collection. The stamp is from SU's Word Play set - I embossed to make it stand out a little. The letters are from Prima ( date) and Pink Paislee.

I think that I may just put trip photos in an album .... well, maybe, I'll do just one more  page!!! lol

Thanks for stopping my blog today! Have a great rest of your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment