Monday, March 4, 2013

Pinterest inspired card

Good mornning! How was your weekend? Mine was restful ... for a change ; isn't it  amazing what two days of R and R will do for the body and soul! It For the past month or so my internet has been on the fritz!!! I live in a small community and have satelitte service for my internet and with all this yucky winter storms , it hasn't worked very well- even now it's a bit sketchy at times!!!  But I managed to spend some quality time browsing Pinterest .... my fav place to find just about anything on the web these days!!! Mostly I pin things with grand plans of actually doing (someday....) , and every once in awhile I actually do make something ,like this card....



 
I tweaked my card so that instead of a bird and fence ( to see the original card by Barabara Anders click here)  , I made a gate and a gradening themed card , all made using the Freshly Picked cartridge. I rarely used this cartridge but it has some really cute spring images like the boots and flower pot that I cut super tiny ( boots -1.5"  and flower pot -1). The clouds were made with the Artiste cartridge ( of course!!!), and I just trimmed them a little on the bottom. The sentiment , inked with CTMH Cocoa ink,is from Gina K Stamps called Fresh Start .The pretty patterned papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Clementine collection.
 
Do you Pin? If so, are you are pinner or do you actually make something that you've found?
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today... have a great one!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment