Friday, March 1, 2013

Thinking of You card

Hi all! Wow, can you believe ut's March already??? In just 28 days my DD and I will be travelling to Germany, Hungary and Austria--- can't wait!!! We've been a year planning this trip and now that spring is almost here , I'm getting so excited!!!  But meanwhile, while I'm waiting for spring to officially arrive I thought I'd make a spring card......

I used this week's Mojo sketch for my inspiration:







Of course, I picked the round sketch - I love making round cards!!!



 
I used the Artiste cartridge to make the round card shape and for the bird tag. The sentiment is from Verve stamps and the papers are Amy Tangerine. The flower spray is Prima and the ink is CTMH ( Cocoa).
 
I'm also entering this card at:
Mojo Monday - Round or Square
Shopping Our Stash-  use a tag on your project
 
Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love that added sprig of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ! Great combination of papers and those flowers are perfect for spring!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete