Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cards For Men Challenge 12 : Black and Blue

Hi everybody! I don't about you , but whenever I need to make a card for a guy I seemed stumped for an idea. I found this awesome blog that is devoted to making cards just for men!!! Cards For Men has tons of inspiration and some really cool challenges to help you add to your stash of masculine cards!! This week the challenge is to use Black and Blue for your card.





The motorcycle is a stamp from Stampin' Up! but mine is a digi image I downloaded to My Digital Studio. I like that I can play around with size of the image with MDS to suit my project . I watercolored the bike with my Stampin' markers and aqua pen and for a little shine , I used a metallic paint on the wheels and handlebars / engine. The grommets are from SU , as well as the blue and black cardstock. The embossed strip is a Cuttlebug folder called Diamond Plate, which I love for all my masculine cards that involve wheels!!!! The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes.
So that's my first submission to Cards For Men ..... this could get really addicting!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Happy stamping!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love the coloring of the stamp. Really nice card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men - Tussemaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image it would be perfect for my brother
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this week
    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! order labels online

    ReplyDelete