Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #79: Father's Day card

Hi, I'm glad you stopped by today!!! Tomorrow is Father's Day and this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge , the DT made some really great Father's Day cards and they are inviting us to make our own FD cards and we can use whatever cartridge and colors we want!! Sounds pretty good, right???
I used my Wild Card cartridge for this card...... it's one of my older carts but it has so many great images on it that I don't think I could part with it!!!

Here's my Father's Day card for my hubby who loves to fish,if ever he can some spare time!!!!!!!


I played around with the shadowbox technique to make a rectangle box rather than sqaure. Check out Splitcoaststampers resource/ technique  section  for this tutorial . The card base, inside shadow box, fish and grass are cut from SU cardstock and the plaid paper is from a paperpad from DCWV. The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by ...... have a great day!!! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Father's Day card! You did a Fabulous job! Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete