Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shadow Box / Recessed Window Card

Hello everyone!!! I discovered Splitcoaststampers a few years ago and it is one of absolute favorite places for loads and loads of card ideas and technique tutorials.  Beate Johns is amazing and she does the best tutorials ever!!!! Most of her creations look so beautiful and fancy , yet when you watch her how-to videos , you can easily create the project ( 'tho mine never looks as good as hers!!!!!). I found a video on how to make recessed window or shadow box card. You can search the Splitcoast YouTube channel to find it.... you won't be dissappointed!!!

 So, anyways, here's what I made....


I pretty much cased Beate's card , I just used my own supplies to make it a summer BDay card. Wouldn't this style be perfect for a X-mas family pic card??? Or maybe for a birth anouncement? Oh, I can see a ton of possibilities!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.... have a super day ( hope it's sunny and warm whereever you are!!!).
Until next time.... happy stampin'!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, that would make a great Christmas card! I'll have to check out the video, thanks for sharing!

    Its a lovely day here in southcentral Alaska. Lots of blue sky and its 61* at 10:45am, nice and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete