Thursday, November 14, 2013

Getting ready for Christmas

Hi blogger friends!!! It's been snowing here the last couple of days and it's really beginning to have that Christmas-y feeling . This kind of weather gets me in the mood for some Christmas crafting .... and since I have a few card classes coming up soon, there's no time like the present to get started!! Here's a few cards  I've come up with......



 
This is made with the Cricut and the CTMH  Art Philosophy cartridge. The ornament was cut at 3.5" using  CTMH Topiary cardstock for the top layer and Pear cardstock for the base. The dp is from last year's Recollections X-mas paper pad and the red mat was cut with my Silhouette ( purchased cutfile from Silhouette online) in Poppy Parade and matted with white cardstock. The joy& peace sentiment is from an old set I've had for awhile ( unknown source) and the two shades of seam binding ribbon are from Stampin' Up! - I still have lots of product left from my Demo days. I think I will added some bling to the holly leaves on this ornament.
 
 
 
Here's the second card.....
 

 
This made with the Artbooking cartridge and stamps from CTMH. The adorable snowman is from Flakey Friends and the sentiment is from Very Merry Christmas. Such a fun little card to make ... I think the ladies in my group are gonna love it!!!
 
 
And finally, the third card....

 
 
This was the quickest card I've made in sooo long!!! Really, it's just pine leaves ( from Silhouette) formed into a wreath with a simple bow and some bling for the berries. The sentiment is a Waltzingmouse Stamps set called Ornate Ornaments, inked in black. The paper is also from 2012 Recollections Christmas line .I still have a bit left and really must use it up before I start on my new papers!!!!


Well, those are my newest Christmas cards... hope you enjoyed them!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Have a great day!!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment