Monday, November 18, 2013

Winter Wonderland & Artbooking layout

Hi again! I'm back with another post today - this one is a double page layout featuring CTMH products and the Artbooking cartridge.





I fell in love with the papers in CTMH's Frosted paper pack ... the soft shades of blue mixed with cream has such a vintage feel to it. Of course , pair it with the Artbooking cartridge and you've got loads of creative possibilities. Originally I intended this paper to be used for a card class but I'm glad I saved it for a layout instead. I used the Wintertime layout on the cartridge ( pg 76) and since Cricut did all the sizing for me , the page elements were cut in a flash!
I didn't add a title to this layout because I'm not sure if it will be for Christmas or a winter page....hmmmm, maybe I need to make another one!!

All products used are from CTMH except for the hemp twine ( Walmart) and the mini bag ( Canvas Corp) and the 2X2 photo mat on the right was embossed with a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder.

So there's my layout .... really a quick and simple , yet elegant thanks to CTMH's gorgeous papers!

Thanks for stopping by today.... have a great rest of your day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment