Monday, July 14, 2014

Bahamas Zoo - a double page layout

Hi all! After participating in  the current Jingle Belles and Shopping Our Stash combined challenge ( click here to see my card), I decided to pull out some of my older papers and get scrapping. I still have lots of pics from our family vacation to the Bahamas a few years ago, so I decided to use those,too! Here's what I came up with.....




I have a board dedicated to multiple photo /2 page layouts on my Pinterest site, which is where I found the inspiration for this layout. I grabbed a few sheets of this really bright American Crafts dp called Abode. The fun colors reminded of the vibrant colors of the Bahamas. The tags, pocket and journaling block are all from Simple Stories. The buttons are from my stash and the good times and arrow and chevron stamps are from CTMH set called Take Note. The cardstock is from my dwindling Stampin' Up! 12X12 cardstock. It's been over two years since I was a SU demo and I still have a substantial amount of 8.5X11 and 12X12 cardstock left!!
I love getting my layouts completed this quickly!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment