Monday, July 21, 2014

Oh Snap ! box card

Hi  again! I'm back to share a cute little box card I made using the fabulous boxcards from SVG Cuts. I just love the versatility of the Parkside Row set from SVG Cuts .... especially this fun boxcard.

Take a look:


 
 
 
This instant camera was a breeze to put together.... but if you need a great tutorial check out Mary's YouTube video here  on how to put together and the other pieces from Parkside Row together.
I searched through my stash and found a black polka dot paper that was striped on the other side... which is what I used for the sides and front section. A fun arrow paper from American Crafts was originally for travel but I love all those bright colors... they just pop from the black! The camera lens was filled in with an oh snap ! stamp and I used an acetate for the camera flash. The back panels are pretty basic, except I made one into a pocket that holds a giftcard or a note. You could even personalize this already awesome boxcard with photos on the back panels.... just let your creativity go!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a creative day!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment