Friday, July 11, 2014

So Sweet Box card

Hi all! I made this cute little box card a few weeks ago and I wanted to share it with you today. Box cards are everywhere these days , you can so many great tutorials on how to make your , but I found an even easier and totally foolproof method- I purchased the svg file from SVG Cuts. I posted a video from YouTube ( click here) on the whole assembly process from SVG Cuts.

Here's one of my box cards.........

 
 
 
When you buy the files from SVG Cuts you get several different kinds of box cards plus blank box bases for you to let your creativity flow. I love the summery feel of this strawberry basket card and it was so simple to create. I just imported it to my Silhouette machine and then let it do all the hard work!!! I used CTMH cardstock,some Crate Papers, twine,rhinestones and a button from my stash  as well as a Quickcutz embossing folder for the strawberries . The sentiment is actually part of a small cupcake stamp that I've had forever. The files come with coordinating envelope files that fit these box cards perfectly.


I hoped you've enjoyed my version of the boxcard.... thanks for stopping by today!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment