Monday, August 25, 2014

A Bokeh card

Hi again! I'm back with another card to share with you . Here's the current challenge over at The Friday Mashup:




Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project with the "Bokeh Technique".  Link to technique here.
  • Create a project with "Die Cuts".
  • or Mash it Up! and create a "Bokeh project using a Die Cut". 




 Here's my card:



 
 
I made my card using a very simple and quick from Bokeh technique that I found on Splitcoaststampers ( click here for the tutorial). I used a cityscape stamp from Hero Arts  and then created my Bokeh background using three shades of yellow ink. I fussy cut the stamped buildings and popped a few out for a more dimensional look. I stamped a banner and sentiment ( can't remember the set name!! )for the front. This card was pretty simple but I really love the Bokeh effect.
 
That's my card for the Friday Mashup .... thanks for looking!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The technique looks great as the background for the city scene!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, such a fun take on the Bokeh technique! I love the city line that you created. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bokeh technique as a skyline on your card! Fantastic job!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete