Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mojo Monday 166

Here's my card for this weeks' Mojo Monday challenge. I diecut the ornament with my Cricut ( Season Of Joy cartridge) and the rest is Stampin' Up! ...... Holly Jolly DSP, embossing folder and Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive cardstock and Certainly Celery satin ribbon. The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and is from Snow Swirled set and the tag is a retired punch ( keytag, I believe).  I added Martha Stewart glitter to the ornament.
Hope you enjoy!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card girl... thanks for the comment and yet it was the RockNRoll technique.. I updated my blog.. I did notice I had forgotten that.. and I went to updated it.. but who knows what happened after that.. lol I am getting old and forgetful..

    hugs and thanks
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete