Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Digital Studio Fall layouts

I have been so busy with planning  my card workshops lately that I've seemed to have forgotten all about the scrapbooking that I should get done!! I just don't have the space ( card stuff is everywhere!!! YIKES!) in my teeny tiny craft space so I had to satisfy my urge to create pages with My Digital Studio. My favorite aspect of the MDS program is that it allows me to use any of my pics as a background for my layout. I really like to use my shots of nature for this purpose . It`s amazing what an impact it can have on my layouts.... no need for lots of embellishments,etc.


It just a matter of minutes I can make my own unique patterned paper, which can be used for hybrid projects or for a layout. Pretty cool, huh! It looks like the paper is edged but it`s really just the curly label punch ( 4-5 times) stacked together for this neat effect. I reduced the opacity of the snowflakes so that they didn`t overpower the page and alternated their sizes. I think this would also make a cute Christmas card.




Talk about keeping it simple, I just selected a patterned DSP and added pics and a bit of journaling. But if I feel like making some changes later on, I won`t have to worry about glued pics, etc.  I`m pretty sure this page will get a few more details added soon.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment