Friday, November 12, 2010

Flower Pot cards : Cricut "Walk In My Garden" & " Season Of Joy"

I was going through my stash of cards from my past workshops when I found this little card. I made this cute little flower pot card at one of my first stamp classes and it was such a hit! I jazzed it up a little with some new satin ribbon and pearl accents and a button detail on the flower.

The stamp set Favorite Thoughts was perfect for this card! The flowers were made with my Cricut  Walk In My Garden cartridge.
Wouldn't this make an adorable Christmas card? I thought so!!

I really like the colour combo of \Cherry Cobbler and Handsome Hunter ( retired) together. SU! embossing folders give this card an elegant feel, as do the ribbon. I added some glitter glue to the poinsetta  for a touch a festive shine!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment