I didn't have all the products that Tim used so I made do with what I had on hand. First, I made my tag out of beige cardstock and then crinkled some vintage print paper ( Stampin' Up!), sprayed it with water and then adhered it to the tag. I then added layers - lots of them, using distress paints, inks and sprays . Water was spritzed in between layers to blend the colors . I then added a layer of Rock Candy crackle paint and over that a coating of dry glitter over the entire tag. After it had dried , I used a bit of black gesso and a TH clockwork stencil . I followed the tutorial for adding glitter and glossy accents to letters - I used some old chipboard numbers and CTMH letters. I had a sheet of word blocks that represent some of my goals for 2015. I used a graphite pencil in black to shade around the words and then with my aquabush, I smudged it for a softer look. A few embellishments ,sequins, and a bit of ribbon, tinted with distress stains, and finally, a bit of inking on the edge and my tag is done!
Here's some of the products I used to create my tag.
I'm looking forward to the next tutorial!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!