Friday, January 28, 2011

Cricut " Give A Hoot" butterfly card

Hello all! So I'm supposed to making two more Valentine cards for my girls but as I was searching through my ever-growing stash of paper I found a whole pad of Sweet Pea DSP from last years' mini ( I already used one and just HAD to have another!!!!) . The pretty butterflies in this collection have been sadly ignored for so long , simply because I was just waiting for the perfect use for it... really , when does that ever happen???? I could scrapbook it, that would put it to good use, right??!! Nah, I'll make a card instead ( so much easier for me right now!!).
Since I've been participating in Cricut challenges latley,  I've been inspired to dust off my cartridges and start to use them!! I bought this cartridge Give  A Hoot with my 11 year old in mind.... she's such a nature lover!!
This butterfly is so pretty, and it goes so well with my DSP! Love that!!!



I added a blingy flourish, which I'm not entirely convinced I like, but I thought I would try something a little different, so it stays.The sentiment is from Close To My Heart and it's another stamp that I've owned  for a long time ( really embarrassed to say how long!!) and am only now just using!

Thanks for looking....... until next time.... Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment