Monday, January 10, 2011

Mojo Monday 173

Happy New Year everyone! Wow, has it been nearly a month since I last posted??? We had such a busy ( and fun!!!) Christmas ! Unfortunately, the new year brought a sudden passing of a family member, so I have not been able to post as soon as I planned.
With all the Christmas cards I've made in the last three months , I really needed something to get my creativity going again! Mojo Monday is the perfect place to find inspiration! 
For this card I pulled out some of my goodies from SU! Occasions Mini .... the Sew Suite line is gorgeous. All those bright colors got me wishing for spring to arrive!






4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like your take on the sketch. I have this stamp set and papers on the way. I can't wait to play with them! Great job and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Sew Suite line is not typically my style but I'm having so much fun with already! Enjoy yours when they arrive!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bright cheeriness of this card! The papers are so
    Cute!

    ReplyDelete