Monday, January 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 175

I think all this horrible weather ( it's been snowing all day and the kids stayed home!) has got my creativity frozen!!! Even with all the great ideas from this weeks sketch at Mojo Monday , I struggled to come up with something that I liked, even a little! * sigh*  To make matters worse , I need another card for my workshop, which is tomorrow night! I wanted to make a card that was fun and could be used for a boy or girl birthday; that's not as easy as I thought! Anyway, I have the Playdate DSP since forever and I've yet to use it, until now. I'm not sure if I love this card but here it is........




Here's what I used to make this card:

Real Red/ Certainly Celery cardstock / marker
Whisper White cardstock, Brillant Blue marker
Playdate DSP, scallop border punch ( nonSU)
Bring On The Cake Birthday Block stamp sets
Cuttlebug embossing folder/ Bigshot
Circle cutter


.

No comments:

Post a Comment