Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kids Valentine: "Just Because" Cards/ Gypsy Wanderings Cricut cartridges

Good afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day! My kids are home ( again) because of bad weather. Winter came late but it's sure here now!!! Today was the perfect day to stay inside and work on some of my favorite blog challenges. Cricut Cardz Challenges posted another fun challenge; to make a child's Valentine card. Well, I've got three, so I better get started!! This one I made for my little boy.... he loves anything with wheels!!

Isn't the wagon from "Just Because" Cards adorable? I added some patterned paper for the wagon and a couple of little black hearts for the wheels. The glimmer hearts were punched out and popped up for dimension, although you can hardly tell from this pic.The sentiment is from a Stampin'Up! stamp set I've had for so long .The rectangle was made with the GypsyWanderings and custom sized to fit inside my card. I only just discoovered that you can stretch and make adjustments with images while using my Gypsy!! I thought I would have to pull out my Design Studio software , but, nope, not anymore!!!!! :-) The paper and cardstock and punches are all  from Stampin' Up! and the brads are from Making Memories.

Here's another view of the punched hearts...



Well, off I go to make two more cards for my girls! Until next time.....

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. This came out soooo ADORABLE! LOVE the Glitter! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at CCC! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!!

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wagon full of hearts...and the saying is so perfect!!!
    awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete