Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Digital Studio: combining MDS and other digi elements

Good evening everyone! Well , just a couple of days ago I posted about our green winter, little did I know that it would be short lived! It snowed all day.... everything is covered! Right now it's very pretty out there but I truly hate winter driving! The kids are excited though, so I'm happy they have  some snow to play in!
I wanted to say thank you to those who've posted comments on blog. I really appreciate your feedback!
Today, I browsed through my MDS projects that I started hadn't finished. I love this the most about digi scrapbooking... I can start it , make changes , all without making a huge mess of paper,glue  and embellishments!! Now, don't get me wrong, I still LOVE  traditional scrapbooking, but I am probably the messiest scrapper around!!! It takes me longer to clean up after a page than to create one; so digi scrapping allows me to stay neat & tidy and make cool pages! How awesome is that??
I combined this layout using elements form Stampin' Up! and Peppermint Creative 's  digital kits.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE using the MDS program! Your layout looks FABULOUS!!! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete