Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Creative Corner Challenge

Hi., it`s me again! While browsing around in blogland this afternoon, I came across this amazing site Our Creative Corner and thought I`d play along with this week`s challenge : Dress Up challenge  .




Using the sketch provided , you can dress up the card any way you like!!! I pulled out some of my papers and stamps that have been collecting dust for some time now! I don`t even know where I bought the paper but the stamp set is called Spring and is from Close To My Heart , a few years ago. I really like the sentiments but the set has been tucked away out of sight , so it gets  used rarely!!

Anyway, here`s my card......



Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Dress Up challenge. The colors and patterns are so beautiful and I love that sentiment too! I really like paper piercing too and always forget to use it. So happy you discovered Our Creative Corner! We're happy you could join in the fun with us this week and hope to see a lot of you during 2011!

    ReplyDelete