Monday, January 17, 2011

Mojo Monday 174

Good Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! It snowed here all weekend and everything looks like a winter wonderland out there! My son had so much fun making snowmen and he got to go on his first skiidoo ride ( poor deprived boy... he's been missing out on all this snow fun while we lived in a big city!!! lol) .... talk about a super excited little boy!!!

The beginning a super-de- duper snowman!

This weekend I spent inside trying organize my new craft space! Still not finished but I'll post pics of my new space when I'm done!

Have you checked out the new sketch from Mojo Monday? It's awesome! I decided to use some of my Sale-A-Bration goodies for this card. I really like the new pom-pom trim but I wanted to try something different with it. What do you think?



Here's a closeup of the pompom trim added to the circle...


Here's what I used to make this card:
 SAB Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents / Buttons
Whisper White / Certainly Celery  cardstock
Melon Mambo pompom trim
Word Play stamp set ( inked with Only Orange and Old Olive markers)
circle cutter / scallop circle 2 3/8 " punch
rhinestone ( non su!)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Only  Orange ink for the edges of DSP
White gel pen for the faux stitches on  accent trim


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This card is really cute! I love that pompom ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only bought the one color of the popcorn trim, but I can see that I'm gonna want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards so pretty with all the pretty colors! I truly love the pompom ribbon too - will have to keep my eyes out for some.

    Thanks for showing your card.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete